Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grand Opening Entry!

Hello beauty junkies &gurus alike! My name is Kristi and I've been thinking about beauty blogging for SUCH a long time &finally decided to do it! I want to share with everyone my makeup/skincare/haircare/everything girly obsession! haha. I should tell you, I AM a professional. I graduated Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics with a 1200 hour master esthetics certificate. I am not a 'makeup artist' persay. Although, that doesn't mean that I'm still not obsessed with it. Most of the makeup techniques I have learned on my own. CHI doesn't go very in depth on makeup, we only touched on the basics. BUT, with that in mind, i am a professional when it comes to skincare. I have tried a buttload of different products with my less than perfect skin, and i want to share with you my findings! I'm SO excited to finally be writing about all my favorite things!!!

stay beautiful xo kristi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment